Monday 2 May 2011

Plotting and planning

Mood: Remorseful (too much vodka last night)
Thought for the day: Have you seen those pics of The Moldy Peaches guy in the buff? Grim. Oh, and good about Bin Laden getting all shot and that, innit?
Proud moment of the day: I figured out how to add a counter on here. GO TEAM BACON!
Now playing: Audio Bullys - Only Man

THE UPHILL STRUGGLE IS OVER! We will be celebrating our engagement party on the 18th June. Not everyone can make it but its the only date all the family can do (and you're never too old to live in fear of your mother). I'm actually a bit worried about filling the space now. We should get a pretty decent turn out but I went for a few (too many) drinks at the venue last night and its pretty big. I might have to invite some very fat people and strategically place them about the bar to fill it out a bit. Just not too near the buffet.

Now for the fun of building a Spotify playlist of top tunes! I want "When a man loves a woman" on repeat but its not the done thing. Apparently. If you have any suggestions then please leave them in the comments section.

We also had a chat with my fiancĂ©'s parents this weekend about the possibility of using the grounds of their beautiful home for our reception. Of course its just an idea at the moment but they seemed very happy about the prospect so we're very grateful and excited about that! It'd be perfect.

In other news we went to a Lego exhibition with my other half's nephews and nieces yesterday. There are no words to describe how amazing it was! I may have got SLIGHTLY overwhelmed. I bought a Lego ostrich. Isn't he a handsome beast?

1 comment:

  1. her name was lola.....
    she was a show girl......

    ReplyDelete