Sunday 24 February 2013

Blog posts are like buses

Mood: 'cited
NP: "Memphis soul stew"
Highlight of the week: Cracking hen party for my mate Jo last weekend
Thought of the day: Why does everyone assume humpty-dumpty was an egg?

No posts for epic amounts of time as, essentially, bugger all has been happening. Between July last year and January of this year there has been very little to do except save money and think. However on New Years Eve weekend we went shopping with my brother and sister-in-law and bought our wedding suits. To my utter shock we have decided to go for matching suits which I never thought we'd do. However, after looking at a few, we had a simultaneous sword-in-the-stone moment when we both pulled the outfit from the rail and, well, that was that really. Wont post a photo of them here, will keep it secret until the big day but they are gorgeous little Ted Baker numbers that we look HOT in. Obviously.

Rings have also been purchased and arrived safely this week. Again, was very surprised that we DIDN'T opt for matching rings but have chosen very different styles from each other. And no pics of them either. I would never flaunt my ring on the internet.

These are the other things that have happened since I last posted, I hope you enjoy the GIFs that illustrate my feelings (yes, I do GIFs now):

  • Invites have been made and are being posted tomorrow (will do another post about this tomorrow)

 


  • Wedding cupcakes have been designed and trialled 




  • To make the cupcakes affordable we're going to have to make them ourselves 




  • Our registration district are being awkward about our ceremony by refusing to provide any content info so I need to have a "meeting" with them



  • We are now dedicating every Sunday for the next 4 months to getting the wedding sorted



In other news I have now started officiating weddings in Manchester so I know my way around a ceremony or two. I have also been asked to marry my cousin and his fiancĂ© later in the year which is a huge honour, very excited.

So from nothing happening we now have EVERYTHING happening. Lots more decisions to be made over the coming weeks and I will be posting a lot more. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment